Founded in 2007, the Hi-Tec company TEC Microsystems GmbH is based in the prominent Technology Park Berlin Adlershof, Germany. Thermoelectric technologies are our core competence based on almost a decade of analysis, innovative development, product design and numerous successful projects in this field. Specialized in miniature thermoelectric modules (Peltier elements), TEC Microsystems GmbH is a driver of innovation and technological progress including state-of-the-art analysis techniques. Our worldwide customers operate in key industries like opto-electronics, telecom, micro-electronics, space, medical equipment/health care, security systems and fundamental research.
TEC Microsystems GmbH is focused on miniature thermoelectric modules developments and manufacturing technologies. Our key advantages are practical implementation of technologies and know how in real manufacturing. The company provides all key engineering services for manufacturing process development, setup, optimization and improvements. Since 2007 TEC Microsystems engineers developed more than 5000 different thermoelectric solutions for customers in laser and optoelectronics industry.
Our experience and know how allow to make quick developments and find the most efficient solutions with thermoelectric technologies.
TEC Microsystems GmbH also successfully uses thermoelectric technologies for small scale energy harvesting as a seminal strategic component into its business operations.
Precise Application Analysis
Optimal Solution Development
TEC Microsystems provides Research and Development services in a field of Thermoelectric Solutions:
- In depth analysis of optimal thermoelectric solutions for various application conditions
- Scenario-based comparison of cooling and heating regime performance of Peltier modules
- Optimal operation points for specified Peltier-modules under external conditions
- Dependency charts of all relevant variables for specified application conditions
- Ready-for-production technical drawings and additional manufacturing options
- Advanced ultra-fast mathematical modelling of thermoelectric processes
- In house algorithmic design, state-of-the-art numerical solution algorithms
TEC Microsystems R&D laboratory in Berlin, Adlershof is fully equipped with unique instruments for thermoelectric material parameters measurement and analysis, thermoelectric modules technology and quality control. Research, comparison testing and performance analysis services for Customer materials and samples is available by request.
ABOUT TEC MICROSYSTEMS GmbH